Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Brand New NWW Logo!!

Go down

Brand New NWW Logo!!

Post  Shockwave on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:25 am

Currently the admins are working on a forum logo,to replace the basic 'Nerf Warz Warriors' brick style logo.The new logo will actually be a picture and will represent the cool idea of the houses and give the vibe of Nerf.However,everything else (including text,colour(s),image,design,etc) is being kept TOP SECRET untill the reveal date,which will be announced later,in this topic.So,stay tuned!...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Re: Brand New NWW Logo!!

Post  Barricade on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:46 am

AWESOME!From your discription Shockwave,this logo will be great!Once it's done,you guys should make t-shirts or something for members Very Happy!Anyway's I'll definitly be online for the reveal date,we should have a forum party,get all the members on at once!Perhaps the admins could plan this?...I'd be keen for that!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
I am Barricade,I am the best...at nerf wars
Barricade
Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roughcut on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:57 am

Barricade wrote:AWESOME!From your discription Shockwave,this logo will be great!Once it's done,you guys should make t-shirts or something for members Very Happy!Anyway's I'll definitly be online for the reveal date,we should have a forum party,get all the members on at once!Perhaps the admins could plan this?...I'd be keen for that!
Gear Up and Rebelle may be mortal enemies but I actually agree with Barricade here.It would be cool having a release party online and the logo sounds preety cool!

Signature:
Come at me,I've got a (nerf) gun!#yolo right?...
Roughcut
Leader Of Rebelle House

Nerf Points : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:51 am

Barricade wrote:...Once it's done,you guys should make t-shirts or something for members Very Happy!
Sure!Your paying Laughing 

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 am

Roughcut wrote:
Barricade wrote:AWESOME!From your discription Shockwave,this logo will be great!Once it's done,you guys should make t-shirts or something for members Very Happy!Anyway's I'll definitly be online for the reveal date,we should have a forum party,get all the members on at once!Perhaps the admins could plan this?...I'd be keen for that!
Gear Up and Rebelle may be mortal enemies but I actually agree with Barricade here.It would be cool having a release party online and the logo sounds preety cool!
Sorry I didn't comment about the forum party before,I didn't notice you guys were talking about it!I don't see why we couldn't do it,I'll chat with Sonicwave and as soon as we've decided on a date to release it we'll let you know!
Frostbite

Nerf Points : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:00 am

when is the new title being relesed

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Risklegacy wrote:when is the new title being relesed
Mayby Shock's saving it for the Youtube show?

Signature:
Just because I can shoot straight,doesn't make me a sniper Very Happy
Venom

Nerf Points : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Possubre

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down