Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

NEW: Upcoming NWW Nerf Youtube Show

Go down

NEW: Upcoming NWW Nerf Youtube Show

Post  Shockwave on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:13 am

Hello members,just an exciting heads up for you:we will be starting up a NWW Nerf show on Youtube!!It will include everything Nerf we can cram in like nerf wars,reviews,previews,etc.So preety much everything we can get on the forum will be on the show!The first episode is currently being formed at the moment and is planned to air about mid January,so keep your eyes peeled!We will keep you updated about everything as it happens!It's going to be great...!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW: Upcoming NWW Nerf Youtube Show

Post  Barricade on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:38 am

Oh,thats cool!I'll defo tune in,mayby even feature one episode  Very Happy ?This will promote the forum heaps,and show the world your skills!One thing I would like to happen is...could you PLEASE make Nathan (AKA Grimmjaw,guys) the co-host alongside you?HE would make such an awesome co-host,you guys would be the best duo everrr!!!Please guys,it would make great viewing!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
I am Barricade,I am the best...at nerf wars
Barricade
Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:39 am

We are now in the final stages of planning our first episode,Risklegacy is most probably becoming our 3rd and final host,congrats Risklegacy!!(Note it is a Sonic Ice member  Very Happy)The show will include heaps of info about Nerf,new guns,etc including a few games of Capture the flag.It is targeted at junior fans and doesnt include any confusing adult Nerf stuff (ie no paint jobs,modding,etc  Very Happy )and will include elements from shows like Sticky TV,What Now and the 4:30 Show but with a twsit of Nerf!!Segments include Nerf things like Reviews,Previews,Outdoor/Indoor Games but will also include some off topic fun like challenges,the News Desk,and Benushi Live(One of my favorite segments;has no relation to TV3's Campbell Live...or does it  Very Happy ?)Filming is soon to start,keep a watch on this space and keep us posted on your ideas/thoughts for the show!!Thanks for the support guys,Shockwave  Cool 

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:43 am

Shockwave wrote:We are now in the final stages of planning our first episode,Risklegacy is most probably becoming our 3rd and final host,congrats Risklegacy!!(Note it is a Sonic Ice member  Very Happy)The show will include heaps of info about Nerf,new guns,etc including a few games of Capture the flag.It is targeted at junior fans and doesnt include any confusing adult Nerf stuff (ie no paint jobs,modding,etc  Very Happy )and will include elements from shows like Sticky TV,What Now and the 4:30 Show but with a twsit of Nerf!!Segments include Nerf things like Reviews,Previews,Outdoor/Indoor Games but will also include some off topic fun like challenges,the News Desk,and Benushi Live(One of my favorite segments;has no relation to TV3's Campbell Live...or does it  Very Happy ?)Filming is soon to start,keep a watch on this space and keep us posted on your ideas/thoughts for the show!!Thanks for the support guys,Shockwave  Cool 
Condiser you guys one subscriber up  Razz.Sounds great so far!Keep it up!

Signature:
I always wondered whether young bounty hunters used Nerf guns in their training...
Frostbite

Nerf Points : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonicwave on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:55 am

Glad that members are finding this so exciting!!Keep giving us advice here for ideas for the show as well as what your looking forward too!!Benushi Live concept looks quite good indeed!Shockwave also forget to mention the Mail and Fan Mail segments

Signature:
GO TEAM SONIC!!!!!!!!!Cool 
Sonicwave
Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:44 am

hey guys filming is starting next week hopefully and it will b up soon

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Risklegacy wrote:hey guys filming is starting next week hopefully and it will b up soon
Good luck Sonic Ice,you guys gonna nail this Razz

Signature:
Just because I can shoot straight,doesn't make me a sniper Very Happy
Venom

Nerf Points : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Of corse, hopefully, mabey, posdibly,mabey not

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:54 am

Hey guys just an update for you fans about the NWW Youtube Show:

Filming has just finished on Episode One and is now in the process of being edited!!!!HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND!!!I think we did pretty well and there is quite a few funny,awesome moments that represents NWW SOOOOO well Very Happy (not to mention the blooper when Risk 'attacks' me with an axe Laughing ).I will put a trailer up for episode one here in this topic soon,consider it a holiday treat;on us!

In the mean time,why not check out this competion to keep you busy:

Basically,I've realised that we have quite a large viewing audience that are REALLY excited about this show and they deserve some more recognition.So,here goes: We are looking for a name for the group of viewers that are fans of the show.You know,there's 'Beliebers' , 'Directioners' ,and there is even one for some similar shows,so why not us?Post your fan-base-group-name here and the NWW Youtube show team will pick the best one,not only will your group name be used for fans everywhere but you will also bag 15 points for your troubles.

Big thanks to the,yet to be named,fans of the show,thank you for all the supportive messages you've sent us and keep watching this space Very Happy !!

Signature:
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricade on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:59 am

Venom wrote:
Risklegacy wrote:hey guys filming is starting next week hopefully and it will b up soon
Good luck Sonic Ice,you guys gonna nail this Razz
This looks like a WICKED series,good job guys Very Happy

Signature:
Barricade
Leader Of Gear Up House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricade on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:04 am

Oh,almost forget!My entry for the NWW Fan competion is 'Warzers'.Sick right?

Signature:
Barricade
Leader Of Gear Up House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:06 am

Its goona be wicked

Signature:
-
Risklegacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down