Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Profile Pictures

Go down

Profile Pictures

Post  Neon on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 am

Hey guys,just been looking around at everyone's profile pictures and noticed that most member's picture releates to their username.So I was just wondering if any members would like to explain why they chose that username/profile picture?It would be intresting to all I think!
Ps nice new profile pic Shockwave!Bubbels from Angry Birds I'm preety sure?I have also changed my pic to Hal from Angry Birds ,bit of green supporters gear for Sonic House  Smile !

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
No,I am not that 'dude' from Tron...
Neon

Nerf Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile Pictures

Post  Shockwave on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:54 am

Neon wrote:...So I was just wondering if any members would like to explain why they chose that username/profile picture?It would be intresting to all I think!
Good idea,although don't be dissapointed if some people just made a random username or picture.I chose Bubbels from Angry Birds because he's just an awesome character (plus he's orange)!As for my username,it just sounds cool!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwiaristo on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 am

Mine has followed me over form overseas car forums. Aristo is the make of car I have, the one I've got side was in my profile pic.
Kiwiaristo

Nerf Points : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonicwave on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:37 am

Kiwiaristo wrote:Mine has followed me over form overseas car forums. Aristo is the make of car I have, the one I've got side was in my profile pic.
Ohhh,yeah! I was wondering how on earth you would come up with a username like that but now it makes sense!I knew I had heard Aristo before!

Signature:
GO TEAM SONIC!!!!!!!!!Cool 
Sonicwave
Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonicwave on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:40 am

Neon wrote:...changed my pic to Hal from Angry Birds ,bit of green supporters gear for Sonic House  Smile !
Nice!Although nothing says green like the Green Lantern  Cool !

Signature:
GO TEAM SONIC!!!!!!!!!Cool 
Sonicwave
Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

mine

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:46 am

my username is actually a board game that me and one of my closest friends used to play. he one day made me an accounton something ( i cant rember what) but it has stuck with me and i use it for everything now

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:13 am

Risklegacy wrote:my username is actually a board game that me and one of my closest friends used to play. he one day made me an accounton something ( i cant rember what) but it has stuck with me and i use it for everything now
Nice!

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:49 am

Ikr how come u didnt use flare

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down