One down Zeus, more will hopefully follow
Kiwiaristo

Nerf Points : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

awesome

Post  Risklegacy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:47 pm

I just saw a zombie strike ad an it looked aeesome

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerf Zombie Strike

Post  Kiwiaristo on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:01 am

Spotted the fuse fire at the warehouse and the cross fire
Kiwiaristo

Nerf Points : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:37 am

Zeus wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
Kiwiaristo wrote:By the look of the user name I'm guessing hes the man behind the Canterbury nerd Facebook page
Correct Scott!I was wondering when they would finally check their e-mails... Very Happy 
Strange,I though there would be more than one member of their group that would like to join a national site  Rolling Eyes.
Probably still recovering from all the earthquakes  Very Happy.Don't worry,surely they should hear something by now about us...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:59 am

Kiwiaristo wrote:Spotted the fuse fire at the warehouse and the cross fire
Cross Fire is sooooo tempting to buy...also seen the Sledgefire in Farmers,so many choices  Razz 

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:47 am

Just purchesed the Crossfire,really happy with the distance,etc of it  Very Happy 

Signature:
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

nice

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:33 am

Shockwave wrote:Just purchesed the Crossfire,really happy with the distance,etc of it  Very Happy 
will have to come round to yours to test it out some time i trust u still have my number

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

compition

Post  Risklegacy on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 am

just saw on the 430 show that they are giving away zombie strike gear

Signature:
-
Risklegacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Risklegacy wrote:
Shockwave wrote:Just purchesed the Crossfire,really happy with the distance,etc of it  Very Happy 
will have to come round to yours to test it out some time i trust u still have my number
ha ha,yeah of course  Very Happy!I'm always avaliable!!

Signature:
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Risklegacy wrote:just saw on the 430 show that they are giving away zombie strike gear
Yeah,I'll put some info up on that sone,it's a good comp for us junior members!Something about if we take a pic of 5 people with Nerf gear that look ready for a war and send it via e-mail we can win some sweet gear  Very Happy !

Signature:
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Roughcut on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Shockwave wrote:
Risklegacy wrote:just saw on the 430 show that they are giving away zombie strike gear
Yeah,I'll put some info up on that sone,it's a good comp for us junior members!Something about if we take a pic of 5 people with Nerf gear that look ready for a war and send it via e-mail we can win some sweet gear  Very Happy !
Any plans for a NWW entry?Also,does anyone want to e-mail the 4:30 show to let their viewers know there's a fan site they can join if they are into Nerf??It could be good marketing!Admins  Very Happy ?

Signature:
Come at me,I've got a (nerf) gun!#yolo right?...
Roughcut
Leader Of Rebelle House

Nerf Points : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Roughcut wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
Any plans for a NWW entry?Also,does anyone want to e-mail the 4:30 show to let their viewers know there's a fan site they can join if they are into Nerf??It could be good marketing!Admins  Very Happy ?
I'd be intreseted in an entry!Also,great idea Roughcut!It would be good advertising  Very Happy 

Signature:
No,I am not that 'dude' from Tron...
Neon

Nerf Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:06 am

Roughcut wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
Sorry guys,mayby a differnt TV show.3 News maybe? Very Happy 

Signature:
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:20 am

hahaha breaking news there is a nz nerf forum lol

Signature:
-
Risklegacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:51 am

Risklegacy wrote:hahaha breaking news there is a nz nerf forum lol
Hey,at least it would get us some more members Very Happy

Signature:
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:51 pm

True true

Signature:
-
Risklegacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2