Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

sniper tips

Go down

sniper tips

Post  Grimmjaw on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:59 am

sniper: Stays a good distance away to pick off opposing players. The NERF Longshot and Big Bad Bow are two popular long-range guns. The Recon, buzzbee shotgun and rapid fire rifle are rarely used. The Scout and Nite-Finder are popular sidearms. The DT Crossfire or spiderman blaster is used occasionally. Besides pointman, sniper is a dangerous position because of its risks and unforgiving nature meaning that you are either really good, or really bad. So it is good to pack in a lot of armory. The sniper is recommended to keep a longshot or big bad bow as its primary knowing you're a sniper. A secondary like the dart tag revolvers and fireflies. Recon can be used, but knowing if you already have a longshot that the recon is literally the same gun as it uses the same mechanics, ammunition, and design. A secondary should be for close range encounters to medium range. A sidearms should be a thired, but some nerfers may want to pack in a rapid fire weapon, like a magstrike. Some other nerfers may suggest that a fourth weapon be a sidearm, like the nitefinder or dart tag strikefire.
Grimmjaw
Co-Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sniper tips

Post  Shockwave on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Grimmjaw wrote:sniper: Stays a good distance away to pick off opposing players. The NERF Longshot and Big Bad Bow are two popular long-range guns. The Recon, buzzbee shotgun and rapid fire rifle are rarely used. The Scout and Nite-Finder are popular sidearms. The DT Crossfire or spiderman blaster is used occasionally. Besides pointman, sniper is a dangerous position because of its risks and unforgiving nature meaning that you are either really good, or really bad. So it is good to pack in a lot of armory. The sniper is recommended to keep a longshot or big bad bow as its primary knowing you're a sniper. A secondary like the dart tag revolvers and fireflies. Recon can be used, but knowing if you already have a longshot that the recon is literally the same gun as it uses the same mechanics, ammunition, and design. A secondary should be for close range encounters to medium range. A sidearms should be a thired, but some nerfers may want to pack in a rapid fire weapon, like a magstrike. Some other nerfers may suggest that a fourth weapon be a sidearm, like the nitefinder or dart tag strikefire.
Sweet topic Grimm,glad your back doing your sniper thing!! Everyone is looking forward to seeing Gear Up do well this year Very Happy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimmjaw on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:19 pm

we are but our allie over took us sonic ice

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
Grimmjaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:27 am

Grimmjaw wrote:we are but our allie over took us   sonic ice
Yeah,we're leading at the moment,but anyhting can happen... Shocked

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimmjaw on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 am

Shockwave wrote:
Grimmjaw wrote:we are but our allie over took us   sonic ice
Yeah,we're leading at the moment,but anyhting can happen... Shocked
yea xD be scared ^.^

Signature:
Grimmjaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

more

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:24 am

a sniper should either be useing a barricade as cover or be lying down somewhere no one can see them Rolling Eyes

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:09 am

Risklegacy wrote:a sniper should either be useing a barricade as cover or be lying down somewhere no one can see them Rolling Eyes
Not Barricade as in the position/player but a literal barricade.Just saying in case anyone got confuse there Very Happy

Signature:
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:51 am

Thanks for clarifring

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down